Top of main content

HSBC counterparties

Common Reporting Standard information

The Common Reporting Standard (CRS) affects both individuals and businesses, from the smallest account holder to the largest corporation.

Therefore, as well as requiring our customers to provide CRS related information to us, HSBC should also provide its tax residency information to those financial institutions (referred to as “counterparties”) that count us as their customer, when those financial institutions are required to carry out their CRS due-diligence obligations.

To simplify the process and ensure that counterparties can access this information quickly, we have provided the relevant details in the HSBC Entity TIN and GIIN List (625KB, PDF).

Please note that you may have refresh this page to view the latest CRS information in the above link. This can be done by pressing the Ctrl+F5 keys simultaneously.