Our commitment to privacy
We know that you are concerned with how your personal and financial information is dealt with. This privacy statement sets out our current policies and demonstrates our commitment to your financial privacy.
By accessing this website (the ‘Site’) and any of its pages, you are agreeing to the privacy statement set out below.
The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site may be changed at any time without notice, and consequently this privacy statement may change at any time in the future. You agree to review this privacy statement regularly and your continued access to or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
The HSBC Group provides financial products and services through its affiliated companies and branches located worldwide. Privacy and personal data protection principles vary from one country to another. When you access or link to any other website, please read the privacy and data protection statements or agreements issued by such other website to determine the policies that apply to information or data maintained by that website.
Our business has been built on trust between us and our customers. To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, we have adopted the following privacy principles.
- We will only collect information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your financial needs and to conduct our business.
- We use your information to provide you with better customer services and products.
- We may pass your information to other HSBC Group companies or agents, as permitted by law.
- We will not disclose your information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose your information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- We aim to keep your information up-to-date.
- We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to your information by anyone, including our staff.
- All HSBC Group companies, all our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.